Dip FP; Cert IV MB; Cert CEMD (UNSW); CDec;
Credit Representative 510383 is authorised under Australian Credit Licence 389328
Justin has over 30 years’ experience in banking and finance and during that time has developed a broad range of skills.
- SME, Commercial and Corporate finance
- Head of an SME banking team in Queensland
- Private Bank
- Retail Banking and all aspects of home finance
- Financial Planning
Industries and areas of experience include broad exposure to all aspects of industry: -
- Professionals – accounting, legal, financial planning
- Manufacturing and wholesale – from micro SME to corporates
- Hospitality, Accommodation and Leisure.
- Medical sector – including child care, general practice, dental and pharmacy
- Property development.
- Agricultural sector
“Drawing on a wealth of experience helps put our client at the centre of everything we do at Grow Capital”
- Cert IV in Mortgage Broking
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Certificate in Executive Management and Development
- Member MFAA
- Networking and business development
- Ability to negotiate complex deal structuring, risk assessment and financial analysis.
- Ability to provide advice on a broad range of debt and transaction banking structures
Senior Client Manager - Finance
AssocDip Bus; Dip MF; CDec
Credit Representative 511289 is authorised under Australian Credit Licence 389328
Ann-Maree has had an extensive career in finance. Her role with Grow Capital Finance is to assist clients with business and consumer lending. She really enjoys working with business owners and investors by analysing their financial position and looking for finance solutions to assist with acquisition and growth.
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
- Associate Diploma of Business
- Certificate in Tax Preparation
- Commissioner of Declaration
- Member of MFAA
- Connective Accreditation
Industry and Service Specialisation
- Residential Lending
- Commercial Lending
- Equipment Finance
- Self Employed, Private and Commercial Clients